Jon Scargill, our trainer, is an educator with 24 years’ experience of teaching and training. With a 98% Outstanding and Good feedback score, Jon is in demand throughout the UK for his courses and his consultancy, as well as being an Accredited British Council Trainer.
Sophie Nelson, Assistant Headteacher at Duston School, said: “Brilliant! Creative, motivating and really generous with advice and resources. Flexible”
As a former English Teacher and Head of Faculty, Jon can create bespoke training or consultancy in the following areas:
- Delivering GCSE English Language
- Digital Literacy for learning
- Whole School Literacy
- Subject Specific Literacy
- Getting boys into reading
- Assessment for learning
- Using technology to improve learning in English
- Key Stage 3 English for the non-specialist teacher
Feel free to take a look at some ideas for your next training event.
The difference between Electronic Chalk and other providers is that we are 100% focused on the user: our courses can be completely rewritten to meet your needs and we can deliver our training at a time and venue to suit you, such as:
- A thirty minute Department meeting slot (aiming for two departments in one evening)
- A “carousel” activity with departments rotating throughout a training day or similar event for a workshop style delivery
- A shortened generalised two-hour session, which could be delivered to the whole school in one or two sessions or during a training day
- A whole day in-house.
- A whole day at a venue that either you choose or we arrange.
For further information email Jon Scargill.